Friday

Gretchen


Considering her unenthusiastic attitude
when being photographed,
I assume that Gretchen doesnt like me that much.

Or else: she doesn't like my camera.
Or else: she doesn't like how she looks when photographed.
Or else: she doesn't like photography.
Or else: she doesn't like photographers in general, not me particularly.
Or else: she likes to be photographed but her superego
suppresses her not to show her real feeling.

Or else: that's her favorite pose.

There are many possible reasons why she's
abhoring or loving my camera or me, but
I can't know what she thinks.
:D

2 comments:

john said...

I think she doesn't like to be photographed that much, because sometimes the pictures dont look good. The same thing happens to me.

I suggest you paparazzi her cause then she wont know and it will be better!

jeongsoo kim said...

yeah... but then I become a bad person right?